Starting a business online is a dream for everyone who wants to get a better life. But as we all know, nothing in this life comes easy. Just because you’ve started an online business doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed to succeed. The internet is larger than you can imagine and building your own business in this competitive world requires a great deal of effort and of course, right tools.
When it comes to online tools, two platforms are dominating the market today, and these are the Infusionsoft and Ontraport. Both of these are all-in-one integrated systems that provide essential business features, including a great CRM system, outstanding email delivery, on-time payment processing, reliable affiliate management, and superb social media capabilities. Whether you’re thinking about starting your own website, or improving your online store, or changing your old online marketing system, these two powerful platforms are truly a great solution. But of course, you only need to set-up one for your online business, but the question is, which one should you get?
Let me start by saying that these two platforms are great and can truly provide you what you need, as long as you know, of course, how to maximize their use. But as we all know, no two products are the same. These two have some core differences when it comes to features and functionally. And in this post, we will compare Infusionsoft vs Ontraport, so you’ll know which one you should get for your business. Ready?
First, let’s take a look at Infusionsoft…
- Great user interface. Infusionsoft has one of the best user interfaces in the online automation industry. Its campaign builder is great as it has the ability to make crafting campaigns a lot easier and fun.
- Powerful CRM system. Infusionsoft use a very reliable tracking feature that allows you tap new customers and follow-up on the hot leads. With this system, you can also communicate with your customers effectively as it offers different modes of communication, including phone, email, and forms.
- Built-in eCommerce/shopping cart. Infusionsoft is one of the most powerful marketing tools online that handle everything, from managing your affiliate orders, to processing your payments, to tracking your inventory.
- Big kickstart fee. The initial start-up cost is $1,999, which can be very daunting to start-up business owners.
- Slow deliverability speed. While Infusionsoft claims that they have above 98% deliverability rates, I have seen spotty reviews from other users saying that their email deliverability is not streamlined as what they expect, which can significantly affect your campaign progress.
Now, let’s look at the Ontraport…
- Compared to Infusionsoft, Ontraport is much less expensive, with a low entrance price of $297 per month.
- Great email deliverability. The deliverability rate is comparatively better than Infusionsoft, which is greatly essential for online businesses.
- Free WordPress plugin. Ontraport has free membership site plugin for WordPress sites that allows you to create an exclusive membership area for your customers.
- Mobile app. Ontraport has both iPhone and Android apps, which are greatly helpful in keeping your campaign and CRM up-to-date even while you’re on the move.
- Limited integrations and plugins. Since Ontraport is comparatively newer in the automation industry, there are not as many integrations and plugins available for it in the marketplace.
- Interface not visually appealing. The user interface is not as friendly as you expect it to be. It seems that things are all over the place. You have to spend more time in order to familiarize yourself with the functions.
So now it’s decision time!
While I cannot specifically tell you which one should you choose for your online business, I hope that the mentioned points can help you in making the right selection. If you’re still unsure, though, I recommend you to visit more other reviews online, and see what other people are saying about the products.